Friday 16 August 2024

Even more things that are better than Internet Censorship


Author's Note: Once again, I bring you yet another comic about things I would rather be than to be somebody who censors the Internet for any reason whatsoever. Looks like I really dislike Internet Censorship a lot.

They are not diamonds, but sapphires are definitely something I would like to be. After all they are attractive to ladies as well, especially the sapphires from MapleStory.

Speaking of MapleStory, the strapless one-piece swimsuits that female players can purchase from the Cash Shop are attractive because wearing them makes the female players attractive.

Maron from Astra Superstars is wearing a skimpy attire, and yes, she is wearing a pair of panties as outerwear.

I would prefer to be one of those weapons from the Worms games than to censor the Internet, and one of these weapons is a "pineapple" grenade. At least I could destroy any pawn of Internet Censorship by exploding in their face if I were a grenade. Another weapon from the Worms games would be the land mine. If I were a land mine, I would explode anyone who steps on me. Yet another weapon from the Worms games I would rather be is a dynamite. At least I could blast any pawn of Internet Censorship if I could be deployed against them.

Last but not least, the long line tetromino from Tetris is definitely what I would rather be than to be a pawn of Internet Censorship. The long line has always been the greatest of Tetris pieces because in the right conditions, four rows of blocks get cleared. Maybe I could crush anyone who wants to censor the Internet if I get the chance to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive