Sunday 10 January 2021

The End of Fair Use


Author's Note: Dear readers, I am just as angry, bitter and moody as many of you are right now. It's not just the permanent suspension of Donald Trump's social media accounts that made me angry, bitter and moody. I am also having family issues that are almost beyond reconciliation. If you want to be angry, bitter and moody over anything right now just like me, I can assure you that 2021 is the year Fair Use will come to an end after 45 years of protecting free speech. And when that happens, we can no longer post whatever we like whenever we like, even if they are compliant with regulations. That is why I am angry, bitter and moody right now. As a result, there have been several quarrels within my family because I was always a rebel with a cause that is morally wrong, but not a rebel without a cause. Surely like some of you, I could potentially be in mortal danger. So heed my message and spread my word. The fate of the Free World is at stake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive